Salesforce CRM and Magento 2 Connector create two-way data synchronization between the Magento 2 platform and Salesforce CRM, the leading CRM Company. The connector runs based on the enhanced import and export expansion functions and inherits all the functions displayed in the main module.
When it comes to Salesforce, it’s not easy to put the whole system in one ready-to-go box, especially considering the amount of experience: customer management, sales, marketing, and business ecosystems. You have built an API-driven tool to deliver the full experience of using Salesforce CRM for Magento 2 users and enable the integration of your operations into one organized big data space for better management.
The plug-in allows you to sync the following devices:
- Products: A complete catalog with all types of products, numbers, features, and categories.
- Orders: Order status, credit notes, invoices, shipping addresses, and invoices.
- Prices: Enter prices for products, levels, and special prices.
- Corporate (B2B): The complete company structure, including customer roles and the company’s manager account.
- Offers and Negotiable Offers (B2B): Configure shopping cart, discounts, and special prices.
- Order Lists (B2B): Complete lists of products in required quantities.
- Shared Catalogs (B2B): Lists of personal products from a group of customers at special prices.
You can take a completely independent solution that gathers all your data from different sources in one place and ensures that you have access to even the smallest information without delay or hassle. Regardless of the size of your database, the optimized import/export plug-in and the Salesforce integration plug-in together provide fast and hassle-free synchronization; saving you time and helping you solve thousands of customer-related issues.
How it works
As it is an integral part of the enhanced Magento 2 import and export, the plug-in is configured with the extension. The function’s logic is attractive in its simplicity: set up an import or export rule, the so-called function, specify the source and format of the import or export, and quickly edit the data if necessary.
Enable an API connection that works in both directions for your Magento 2 backend and your Salesforce account. Secure the data channel with credentials specific to your integration plan. Manually schedule or manage cron for automatic data updates. Adjust the properties of the imported and exported devices to avoid conflicts while publishing data to the store database or Salesforce account.
For more detailed information on the setup process, please visit our extension guide. Regardless of data size, run import and export for all Magento 2 device types. Take advantage of high-speed synchronization and get your work results done right away, as Magento 2s optimized import and export processes up to 3,000 products/min. Organizing a workflow requires minimal administrative control.
What You Get From Salesforce CRM and Magento2 Integration
- Process automation: Know that it will affect your customers properly. Manage all your account information in one easy-to-use structure. Track changes in customer behavior with messages sent by CRM and mobile support; keep track of all details anytime, anywhere. Import and export products, customer data, invoices, and billing information to create a hassle-free sales cycle with minimal administrator involvement.
- Marketing Engineering: Run carefully polished campaigns and get positive results with every gesture. Plan your campaign based on customer response analysis and create a direct line of communication to provide the best service through multiple channels, including social media, chat, and more. Avoid customer problems with unmatched predictions driven by artificial intelligence. These options and many more have been implemented in the robust marketing segment of Salesforce CRM and are now available in the Magento 2 store.
- Increase sales: Sync data between your store and Salesforce CRM to reduce the number of issues and process all orders as quickly as possible. You can take a simplified payment process and one-touch payments to make shopping even more user-friendly. Increase customer satisfaction, reach the next level of credibility, and see revenue increase.
Magento 2 Import and Export Improvements
After the integration is implemented, you will discover that plug-in development is not possible without the basic features of Magento 2 Enhanced Import and Export. This extension is a complex solution for B2B and B2C companies, so you want to highlight it here. What you get when you buy it:
- A stable platform for multiple integrations, including CRM and ERP.
- Advanced data management tools.
- Multifunctional data synchronization channel.
- Strong drive for successful sales practices.
The import process with expanded import and export operations is self-explanatory.
- Import can be automatic or manual.
- A cron scheduler that responds to provide automatic updates.
- Import is done via the API or from files, Google Sheets, and URLs.
- Attribute, Category, and Price customizations are available directly in your job.
Exporting Data Requires Multiple Setup Steps and Provides Filters for Accurate Data Extraction.
- Specific or planned events in cron trigger export jobs.
- The exported data can be formatted as CSV, XML, JSON, XLSX, and ODS files and inserted into any system database.
Key Features of Magento2 Import and Export Enhancements
- Import and export the most popular B2C and B2B devices: inventory, customers, pages, CMS blocks, companies, quotes, etc.
- Set categories, attributes, and attribute values.
- adjust the price.
- Custom endpoint and open source.
Salesforce is a leading provider of cloud CRM solutions. The goal is to create a healthy, customer-oriented environment for companies of all sizes by implementing a multi-purpose management system. While the core of Salesforce CRM is primarily dependent on achieving complete customer satisfaction, the support features focus on providing a user-friendly interface so that all users can learn quickly.
Driven by powerful artificial intelligence, Salesforce CRM excels at setting standards for account management, customer activity analytics, and leads tracking. You are also making progress in content personalization platforms, social media marketing apps, and customer support systems.
- Salesforce Essentials is designed for small businesses with up to 10 users.
- “Professional” version means taking full advantage of core CRM capabilities and enhancing integration capabilities.
- “Enterprise” is a complete solution with real-time updates and productivity tools.
- As the title suggests, the “unlimited” version provides access to all CRM features, including advanced customer service, partner solutions, and partial sandboxing of companies.
Please note that all publications are offered by signing an annual contract.
Salesforce CRM pricing depends on the product and version you are ordering. Tools like Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. You must also request a quote to calculate the price.
Salesforce CRM supports companies of all sizes and caters to various industries, including telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, non-profit, and travel. In partnership with Adidas, Amazon Web Services, and KONE, Salesforce has established itself as a leader in the CRM market. See our success stories here for more information on Salesforce tools implemented by the most powerful companies.
Salesforce API Overview
- SOAP APIs help you manage custom objects such as accounts, clients, passwords, perform searches, and more.
- REST API is a powerful channel for integrating and manipulating large amounts of data blocks. In addition, it is a recognized tool for developing mobile applications and web projects.
- The Bulk API combines REST principles for handling large data sets with SOAP expertise to improve client applications in real-time.
- The Metadata API transfers data between the protection version of the test site version and the live system. Salesforce Force.com uses the IDE and Ant Migration tools to migrate personal data.
- Visual force is often used to create guides and other multi-step processes.
Magento 2 Knockout is used to render the messages through an observable, so messages can be displayed dynamically through Ajax without reloading the page by adding them with the Message Factory. Therefore, what you must do to add a timeout to the message block is to modify the observable to handle the state of the said block (hidden or not). The best option is to make a small module to manage these changes using mixing and modifying the template through the layout.
Suppose you connect different Magento stores located in different locations and operate with different languages and currencies to the same Emarsys account. In that case, you need to be able to compare customer behavior and e-commerce data between these stores.
For this purpose, your product catalog must include values in all the languages you use, and all your e-commerce (product and sales) and web behavior data must be sent to Emarsys in the same currency and language. Please further note:
Product Catalog: A single product data feed will be created for all your Magento stores or websites configured with the same API credentials, integrating localized values for each column that requires it.
E-commerce and Behavioural Data: To ensure product and sales data are collected and analyzed consistently. This will convert all prices to your default Magento store currency.
Web Extend Data: The Language: The order Categories will be sent in the language of your default Magento store.