Vouchers are created to provide a better deal to customers to attract them towards the store. We can create a universal voucher code or customized vouchers that can be sent to our specific customer group.
To create discount vouchers follow the steps:
Step 1: Login to the admin panel and go to Marketing > Vouchers.
Step 2: Click on Add to add new voucher.
Step 3: Fill out the Voucher Configurations.
- Description: Enter the description of the voucher.
- Voucher code mode: Select the voucher code mode from General or individual.
- Number of vouchers: Enter the number of vouchers you want to create.
- Minimum charge: Enter the minimum charges for the basket to apply voucher.
- Discount: Select the discount method from Absolute or Percentage.
- Free of shipping costs: Checkmark the box if you want to give free delivery.
- Order number: Enter the order number of the voucher.
- Code: Enter the voucher code.
- Value: In this field defines the total amount of the deduction (whether absolute or as a percentage).
- Number of redeemable vouchers per customer: It can be used to limit multiple uses of the voucher code by the same customer.
- Tax configuration: In this field, you can define the tax value of the voucher
Step 4: Fill out the Limit Voucher.
- Valid from: Here, we can limit the time period of the voucher by filtering the date from which the voucher will be applied.
- Valid until: In this field, we can select the date of the voucher until it can be applied after that date it is invalid.
- Restrict to items: Here, we can select the special voucher items. You can enter as many items as you want, each item is separated by a semicolon.
- Restrict discount: This voucher is only valid for the items defined above.
- Restrict to customer group: In this section, we can create a voucher for a specific customer group, you can select the customer group from the drop-down menu.
- Restrict to shop: In this section, we can create a voucher for a specific subshop, you can select the subshop from the drop-down menu.
- Restrict to manufacturer: We can also restrict the voucher for the specific manufacturer, you can select the manufacturer from the drop-down menu.
- Restrict to Customer Streams: You can also restrict the voucher to customer streams if you have created customer streams.Then, you can select the customer streams from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Click on Save button to save the voucher.