Here you can create multiple currencies and symbols in shopware 5. To create multiple currencies and symbols follow to following steps:-
Step 1: Login to the admin panel and go to Configuration > Basic settings.
Step 2: Navigate to Shop settings > Currencies.
Step 3: Click on Add entry & fill the required field to create new currency and symbol.
- Name: Enter the name of the currency.
- ISO: Enter the ISO code of the currency it will displayed in frontend for currency exchange.
- Symbol: Enter the currency symbol to display in the frontend.
- Symbol position: Select the symbol position whether the currency symbol appears before or after the amount.
- Factor: In this field you can enter the exchange rate of the currency against the value of the euro (EUR = 1).
- Position: In this field you can set the position of the currency in the frontend selection.
Step 4: Click on Save to save the currency and symbol.