Shopware 5 comes with functionality in which we can create multiple stores according to our requirements. It helps us to create a store in different languages for different locations which will attract the customer in their own native language so that they can shop easily.
To create multiple stores follow the steps:
Step 1: Login to the admin panel and go to Configuration > Basic settings.
Step 2: Navigate to Shop settings > Shops.
Step 3: To add new store click on Add entry and fill the required field.
- Shop type: Select the shop type which you want to create from the Language shop or Sub shop.
Step 6: In this tutorial we are going to discuss about Language shop.
- Shop type: Select the Language shop from the dropdown.
- Main shop: In this section select the main shop for which you want to create a language shop.
- Name: Enter the name of the language shop.
- Title: Enter the title for the shop which will be shown on the storefront.
- Position: Set the position of the shop which will appear in the shop selection.
- Virtual URL: Enter the virtual URL for the shop which you are creating (eg: example.com/demo).
- Currency: Select the currency for the store you are creating from the dropdown.
- Localization: Select the language for the location for which you are creating the store.
- Category: Assign the category which you want to show in the menu bar of that store.
- Customer group: Select the customer group for the store.
- Adopt translation: In this section, you can select the store from which the new store will adopt the translation.
- Active: Activate the store by checking the box.
Step 7: Click on Save to save the store.