Here, we are going to discuss about how to add Virtual Products. Virtual Products represent tangible elements such as memberships, services, guarantees or other products Follow the steps to create a Virtual Product with basic information. After finishing the basic information, it is possible to complete the advanced settings if you need them.
To create Virtual Product follow below steps:
Step 1: Login to admin panel and go to Catalog -> Products.
Step 2: Go to Add Product & Select Virtual Product.
- Select Attribute set.
- Enter the Product Name.
- Enter the SKU or you can use the default SKU that is based on the Product Name.
- Enter the product Price.
Step 3: Complete the Remaining Product Details, Such as:
- Tax Class
- Stock Status
- Set Product as New From
- Is Featured
- Country of Manufacture
- Description of the product & Short Description
- Upload Images & Videos of the Product
- Search Engine Optimization
- Related Products, Up-Sells, and Cross-Sells
- Customizable Options
- Schedule Design Update
- Gift Options
- Downloadable Information
Step 4: After completing all the required field click on Save.
Things to remember
• Virtual products are used for non-tangible products, such as services, subscriptions, and guarantees.
• Virtual products are very similar to simple products but without weight.
• Shipping options are not displayed during checkout unless there is a tangible product in the cart.