To add cross-selling products in shopware 6 follow the below steps:
Step 1: Log in to the admin panel and go to the Catalogues > Products.
Step 2: Click on the Edit button of the product to which you want to add the cross-selling products.
Step 3: Go to the Cross-Selling option.
Step 4: Click on the “Add new Cross-Selling” button to create a new one.
Step 5: Fill in the required fields in the Cross-Selling options.
- Name: Enter the name of your cross-selling which you want to display on the storefront.
- Active: You can enable or disable your cross-selling by this switch button.
- Type: In the drop-down section you can choose between Dynamic product group and Manual assignment. In a manual assignment, you have to select one product at a time. Note: In both the Dynamic product group and Manual assignment, there is a difference in the configuration fields.
- Position: You can set the position of the cross-selling which will display on the storefront.
- Product group: Select the product group for cross-selling.
- Sorting: Select the sorting option which you want to use to sort the product on cross-selling
- Maximum amount of products:- Set the maximum number of cross-selling products which you want to show.
- Open Preview:- You can preview the cross-selling item on the storefront.
Save all the information and save your cross-selling products. Then you will be able to see the cross-sell products on front end.