From the Magento Admin Panel, it is easier to add new Blocks in Magento 2. You can set the position in which the block should be shown which may be of one page, group of pages or any pages. To manage and determine the block easily, block title and identifier should be created. It is easy to create the content of the block with the help of the editor that allows you to format text, create links and tables, images, videos, and audio. Furthermore, just click on the Show/Hide Editor button if you prefer to work with the HTML code. To create new Blocks in Magento 2.
Follow these simple steps given below:
1) Click Content on the Admin Panel. Select Blocks in the Elements section.
2) In the upper-right corner, Click on the Add New Block and continue.
3) Enter the name title of new block in the Block Title field.
4) Choose a unique identifier to the block in the Identifier field. Use all lowercase characters and underscores instead of spaces.
5) Select the Store View in the Store View field where the block will be available.
6) Set to Yes in the Enable Block to make the block visible in the store.
7) Complete the content of the Block in the Content field.
8) At last, Click Save Block.