In this blog, you’ll learn how to create a new BigCommerce Account from Scratch. Therefore, follow each step mentioned below to create a new account.
Step 1: Go to browser and open this URL: https://www.bigcommerce.com/essentials/
Step 2: Then, click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 3: Fill up all the fields as shown in the above image.
- Fill up the First Name Field.
- Fill up the Last Name Field.
- Fill up the Mobile Number Field.
- Fill up the Email Address Field.
- Fill up the Password Field.
- Enter your Store Name (You can change your store name at any time).
- Select the size of your online business.
- At last, Click on the “Create your store” button as shown in the above image.
Step 4: Now, you’ll be redirected to another page as shown in the image above. Here, you can either select the fields as per your interest or you can skip them by clicking on the “Ask me later” button.
Step 5: You have successfully created a new BigCommerce Account and your dashboard will appear as shown in the image above.
Note: This newly created account will be on a trial period of 15 days and to continue the feature (its usage), you’ll need to select a plan by clicking on the “Select a Plan” button.