Follow these instructions to apply a discount to specific products as long as a number of conditions are met. Discounts on catalog price rules take effect before the product is placed in the shopping cart.
To create Catalog Price Rule follow below steps:
Step 1: Login to admin panel and go to Marketing -> Promotions -> Catalog Price Rule.
Step 2: Click on Add New Rule.
Step 3: Enter the Rule Information.
- Enter the Rule Name.
- Enter the Description.
- Select the Status.
- Select the Website.
- Select Customer Groups.
- Select From and To dates to determine when the price rule is in effect.
- Enter a number to set the Priority of this rule over other rules.
Step 4: Define the Condition.
Step 5: Define the Actions.
- Select Apply as from the list.
- Enter the Discount Amount.
- To stop processing other rules after applying this rule set Discard subsequent rules to Yes.
Step 6: Click on Save button.