Follow the below steps to filter the products from the backend in shopware 6.
Step 1: Log in to the admin panel and go to Catalogue > Products option.
Step 2: Click on the “Filter icon“.
Step 3: You can see the different filter fields.
- Active: It will show you the active or inactive products.
- Stock: Enter the product stock on the “From” and “To” fields.
- Images: It will show your products that have only one image or no image.
- Manufacturer: Select the manufacturer and it will show you the product of the same manufacturer which you select.
- Sales Channels: It will show you the selected sales channels’ products.
- Categories: Select the category and it will show the products that are assigned to that category.
- Price: Enter the price of the products on the “From” and “To” fields.
- Tags: Select the tags of the products.
- Release date: Choose the release date of the products.