It’s quite easy to add google font but when you are using google fonts in e-commerce or site with https protocol you have to be alert while using it because google provide fonts for http protocol only.
Here are the steps how ou can use google fonts for http and https protocol.
- Go to https://www.google.com/fonts
- Search the font you want to use for your site.
- Click on “Add to Collection”.
- Click on “Use”.
- Select the font weights which you needed in your site.
- Copy the url provided by google for font.
- Paste the link between <head> tag and remove “http:” from the link now it will work fine in both http and https websites.