In magento2, there is a feature to create multi warehouse as your requirement and you can manage stocks for products. The multi warehouse stock management is the most advanced and flexible inventory management system in magento 2.
Follow below instructions to create multi warehouse stock management in magento 2:
Step 1:- Login to your admin panel.
Step 2:- Go to STORES > Inventory > Sources and click on it.
Step 3:- Then click on Add New Source button.
Step 4:- Fill the following informations.
- Name:- Enter your warehouse name.
- Code:- Enter your warehouse code.
- Is Enabled:- Set Yes to enable your warehouse.
- Description:- Enter the description for warehouse.
- Latitude:- Enter the latitude value.
- Longitude:- Enter the longitude value.
Contact Info Tab:
- Contact Name:- Enter your cantact name.
- Email:- Enter the email address.
- Phone:- Enter the phone number.
- Fax:- Enter the fax number.
Address Data Tab:
- Country:- Select country name for your warehouse.
- State/Province:- Select State/Province.
- City:- Enter the city name.
- Street:- Enter the street.
- Postcode:- Enter the postcode.
Step 5:- Then click on Save & Continue button.
Step 6:- Then go to CATALOG > Products and click on it.
Step 7:- Now click on edit button of any products as image below.
Step 8:- On the product edit, page expand Sources tab and manage stocks from here.
Step 9:- At the last click on Save button and flush your cache.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8800519180 for any support related to Magento 2. You can also visit the Magento2 development page to check the services we offer.