Running a successful eCommerce store is not an easy task. The digital world is booming as everyone loves to do online shopping, so many bricks and mortar are shifting towards the online world. But there are so many online eCommerce platforms available, but deciding what to choose can be a difficult task. But here we are saving you all of the trouble by suggesting Shopware and answering why it is a good choice for eCommerce store owners.
If you have been in the eCommerce business for a long time, then you must have heard the name Shopware, which is a well-known eCommerce platform for large-scale, medium, and small business owners. The platform is built in a way to improve the user experience. The platform meets all the requirements of the development and design team. Here in this blog, we will highlight the features of Shopware.
But before jumping on that, let’s answer the question of an hour.
Why Is It Important For Ecommerce Store Owners To Pick The Right Platform?
In order to run a successful e-commerce business, picking the right platform is essential. It entails an evaluation process. There are many e-commerce platforms available today that offer many features. This can make the decision-making process confusing. If you are facing such a dilemma then you are not alone. It’s a common misconception that running an ecommerce business is more accessible than a conventional business.
Consider these factors when choosing a platform for your online business there are some questions you must answer to avoid certain risks:
1. Does the E-commerce platform provide reliable support?
You will need a platform that is updated regularly and has a 24/7 support system. A failure to do so puts your business at risk.
2. What content and commerce capabilities do they have?
Many e-commerce websites lack useful content features. Due to this, some tools are dependent on third-party integrations when using such platforms.
3. Availability of drop shipments?
Drop-shipping can be complex and costly to implement in your shop. Choosing the wrong platform can slow down the growth of your business.
Features Of Shopware
So if you are new to the digital world and are all excited about starting your store and have chosen Shopware as your eCommerce platform, this section will clear all your doubts. Here we will talk about Shopware features and why it is a hype among its users.
1. Drag and Drop: The drag and drop feature of the platform is outstanding. It makes the whole website customization process easy. One can easily decide their product page’s layout by dragging and dropping the blocks. You don’t need any technical expertise to use it.
2. Marketing Features: Shopware is gaining a lot of attention due to its marketing features such as loyalty programs, product streams, and digital publishing.
3. CMS: Further, the software has a content management system that allows users to create flexible pages without needing technical assistance.
4. Multiple Store Support: Moreover, the software allows the platform to operate various eCommerce. In simple words, one can run multiple stores from a single roof. The software is swamped with functionalities that let users handle catalogues and products wisely.
5. Search Engine Friendly: This is one of the most appreciated features of Shopware. The platform is fully SEO optimised which means one can easily create meta titles, rich snippets, and URLs in the easiest possible way.
6. Highly Versatile: Lastly, the platform is highly versatile and fits the needs of any business. It comes up with multiple plans that can cater to the needs of large and even small-scale businesses. One can operate the software without any technical expertise.
Benefits of Shopware:
Whenever Shopware develops a project from scratch, its focus is to give the best possible solution to the customer’s business needs. This also includes providing innovative and efficient solutions to problems. You can benefit from their expertise in e-commerce development, even if you already run an online business.
1. Combining technology with design:
Shopware was founded by two brothers, Stefan and Sebastian Hamann. Stefan’s passion is for IT, and Sebastian’s is for design. Together, they developed a successful online shop system that excels both in design and technology. This is one of the main reasons why Shopware places a high priority on providing an intuitive and clean-looking front-end to optimise the customer experience.
2. Shopware is easy to set up and administer:
There are many advantages to this German e-commerce solution. The ease of setting up an online store is one of its strengths. Whether you are a store operator with no experience or a webmaster with years of experience, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of this platform.
3. Cloud-based applications as well as on-premise solutions:
Recently, Shopware announced the transition of its software architecture to a headless and API-based approach. The method is beneficial for new online retailers because it further reduces the complexity of various projects.
4. Shopware Offers High Flexibility:
One of Shopware’s top advantages is its flexibility. This shop system offers different plans for startups, medium-sized businesses, and international corporations. Various techniques are available to cater to the different sizes and needs of online shops. These factors explain the platform’s popularity.
5. Promotional Strategies: The best online shop in the world won’t scale without the adequate internet visibility. To make purchases, customers need to know about your e-commerce business. Shopware knows that. The company provides online merchants with above-average opportunities to boost the visibility of their web shops as a result of this platform. Search engine optimization can be done simply and effectively with Shopware, thanks to its system.
That’s all! Now you know all about Shopware and why it is a good choice for eCommerce store owners. For a small or large business, their online store is everything, and that’s why store owners go with a solution that can cater to their needs on a budget and what is a better option than Shopware, which is known to be a user-friendly platform.