In this blog, We will be creating orders from the backend in PrestaShop.
Step 1: Login to admin panel.
Step 2: Go to Orders > Orders and click on it.
Step 3: Click on Add new order button.
Step 4: Now search customer in Search for a customer box as shown in the below image.
Step 5: Then click on Choose button.
Step 5: In the carts section, add value to the following fields.
- Search for a product: Search existing products by typing the letters of their name.
- Combination: Select combination.
- Quantity: Set quantity of the products.
Step 6: Click on Add to cart button.
Step 7: Select the currency and language.
Step 8: In the Vouchers section, Search for a voucher or Click on Add new voucher button to add the voucher code.
Step 9: Then select the Delivery and Invoice address as image.
Step 10: Now, select the Shipping.
Step 11: Go to Summary section and fill the fields.
- Order message: Enter the order message as your want.
- Payment: Choose payment option from dropdown.
- Order status: Choose order status from dropdown.
Step 12: After, click on Create the order button.
Step 13: Finally, your order will be created.