To create an individual form in shopware 6 follow the below steps.
Step 1: Log in to the admin panel and go to the Content > Shopping Experience.
Step 2: Select the experience world layout to which the form should be added. Or you can also create a completely new layout.
Note:- I’m going to use the Homepage layout.
Step 3: Click on the plus (+) symbol to add a new block.
Step 4: Now choose the Form options in the Block category.
Step 5: Drag and drop the custom form block.
Step 6: After dragging and dropping the block, A pop-up window will be opened in which you can choose whether you want to use a template you have previously created or create a new form.
Note: I’m going to create a new custom form template.
Step 7: In the options tab, you can configure the basic settings for the form.
- Name (internal): Enter the internal name of the form.
- Headline: The headline is used in the shopping experience in the frontend or as the headline for the form.
- Confirmation text: The confirmation text will be displayed when the user has filled the form
- Receiver address: Enter the email address of the receiver.
- E-mail template: Select the e-mail template to be used for sending the form content to the recipient addresses.
Step 8: After filling all the Options section fields, click on the Fields section and click on the create form field.
Step 9: In the Fields tab, you can specify which fields can or must be filled out by the customer. For this, you can produce groups, which also contain one or further fields.
- Group (1): On the left side you see the groups of the form. You can use the dots on the left to change the order of the groups by drag and drop.
- Group context menu (2): if you click on the three dots on the right side of the group you can rearrange its position, edit, delete, or duplicate it.
- Field (3): The fields are located within a group. You can change the order of the fields within the group by dragging and dropping using the dots on the left. When you edit fields, you will see the options you can edit on the right hand side.
- Add field (4): Adds a new field within the group.
- Add group (5): Use this button to add a new group including a field.
Step 10: Click on the Done button, to save all the process.
Step 11: Now assign the layout on the storefront.