Here, we are going to discuss about how to add Grouped Products. Follow the steps to create a Grouped Product with basic information. After finishing the basic information, it is possible to complete the advanced settings if you need.
Note: It is necessary to have Simple Product to create a Grouped Product.
To create Grouped Product follow below steps:
Step 1: Login to admin panel and go to Catalog -> Products.
Step 2: Go to Add Product & Select Grouped Product.
- Select Attribute set.
- Enter the Product Name.
- Enter the SKU or you can use the default SKU that is based on the Product Name.
- Enter the product Price.
Step 3: Complete the Remaining Product Details, Such as:
- Stock Status
- Set Product as New From
- Country of Manufacture
- Description of the product & Short Description
Step 4: Click on Add Products to Group.
Step 5: Select Products from the product list which you want to group and click on Add Selected Products button.
- Upload Images & Videos of the Product
- Search Engine Optimization
- Related Products, Up-Sells, and Cross-Sells
- Customizable Options
- Schedule Design Update
- Gift Options
Step 7: After completing all the required field click on Save.