Shopware is planning to add some features in the upcoming version of shopware 6. I’m going to mention some of the upcoming features in shopware 6.
- Delayed Flow: The Flow Builder can delay flow sequences for later execution so that you can define follow-up actions after an event has been triggered.
- Flow Builder Preview: It will help a person to test the flow builder before actually applying it to the website.
- Flow Templates: Flow Templates enable merchants to define reusable templates for flows, which can be shared between different systems and allows merchants to use predefined example flows.
- Hide & show content by device: It will help to customize your layout device-specific with the possibility to hide & show blocks or sections for certain devices.
- Bulk Edit Order Documents and Status Mails: You can generate orders via a bulk change, download them and send them directly with a status mail to the customer.
- Customer Specific Pricing:- It will help to set the specific pricing of the product for customers.
To know more about the upcoming features of shopware 6. Click on the below link.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91-8800519180 for any support related to shopware. You can also visit the Shopware development page to check the services we offer.