Shopware is planning to add some features in the upcoming version of shopware 6. I’m going to mention some of the upcoming features in shopware 6.
- Delayed Flow: The Flow Builder can delay flow sequences for later execution so that you can define follow-up actions after an event has been triggered.
- Flow Builder Preview: It will help a person to test the flow builder before actually applying it to the website.
- Flow Templates: Flow Templates enable merchants to define reusable templates for flows, which can be shared between different systems and allows merchants to use predefined example flows.
- Hide & show content by device: It will help to customize your layout device-specific with the possibility to hide & show blocks or sections for certain devices.
- Bulk Edit Order Documents and Status Mails: You can generate orders via a bulk change, download them and send them directly with a status mail to the customer.
- Customer Specific Pricing:- It will help to set the specific pricing of the product for customers.
To know more about the upcoming features of shopware 6. Click on the below link.