How we can easily create a widget to our website. You can create a Widget in Magento 2 either from admin or coding. We are going to create from admin. Simply follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Login to your admin and go to Content -> Elements -> Widgets.
Step 2: Click on Add Widget button.
Step 3: In Settings select Type & Design Theme for the widget after that click on Continue.
Step 4: Fill up the blank fields in Storefront Properties.
- Widget Title: Enter your widget title name as your requirement.
- Short Order: Enter the short order of your widget.
- Add Layout Update: You can easily change the layout of the widget from this layout update section.
Step 5: Go to Widget Option & Fill up the blank fields.
- Anchor Custom Text: Enter your custom text for the widget. If empty, the Page Title will be used.
- Anchor Custom Title: Enter Your custom title for the widget.
- CMS Page: Select the CMS page for your Widget.
Step 5: Click on Save button.